These brownies are, as the name suggests, wicked. Wickedly DELICIOUS! There’s nowhere for the sugar to hide in these, but that’s the whole point. These rich chocolate brownies are gooey, sweet and oh-so-yum. Cut them small as you truly don’t need a big piece. And, you’re welcome!
Wickedly Rich Chocolate Brownies
185g good quality dark choc
1 1/4 c caster sugar
2/3 c plain flour
1/2 c good quality cocoa
1 c nuts/choc chunks or combination of both (I use white choc)
5 easy steps
1. Melt butter and chocolate, then allow to cool
2. Beat eggs and sugar until pale and creamy
3. Fold in cooled choc mixture
4. Sift flour and cocoa and fold into mixture
5. Add choc/nuts and bake for approx 35 mins
* This recipe has been adapted from a Donna Hay recipe.